WHAT DOES IT?
- Decrease of glycemic peaks reducing the feeling of hunger.
- Cuts the digestion and the absorption of complex carbohydrates (bread, pasta, potatoes, etc.) by 66%.
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
- SINECARB® avoids the digestion and absorption of most complex carbohydrates
- Undigested carbohydrates pass unmodified through the intestinal tract and out to the rectum to be emptied.
Consequent weight loss is guaranteed
- A reduced absorption ofcarbohydrates lowers glycemic levels in blood
- Reduction in the secretion of insulin ↓ (Consequent)
- Control of glycemic peaks
FOR OVERWEIGHT OR OBESE PEOPLE
Medical Device – Class 3
HOW TO USE IT?
- For body weight loss: take from 2 to 4 tablets (4 tablets for a meal rich in carbohydrates) with a glassful of water before main meals. Take one tablet at a time.
- For body weight maintenance: take from 2 to 3 tablets with a glassful of water before main meals.
Take for a period of at least 2 months and suspend for 3 – 5 days after each month of treatment.